Does Stress Affect Your Sex Life
If you are asking the question "Does Stress Affect Your Sex Life", it is most likely that it is. First you are recognizing that you are under stress - an excellent beginning to changing the situation - and secondly you are recognizing that your sex life is not quite the way you would like it to be.
Just as prolonged stress affects health, so too does prolonged stress affect one's sex life. In fact, loss of libido (desire) is one of the main symptoms in place for people who are under stress.
Besides loss of libido there are many other ways stress affects your sex life.
1. Too tired to bother
2. Headaches and other aches and pains that get in the way
3. Your mind so busy that can't focus on your body
4. People under stress are not very attractive as sexual partners
5. Unable to experience true intimacy and give time to your partner
6. Frequent interruptions that kill the mood
7. Erectile dysfunction from poor state of health
8. Stress often leads to over indulgence in alcohol which results in poor sexual functioning
9. Tension and anger in your relationship as a result of stress
10. Depression or low self esteem from stress resulting in lack of interest
The good news is that if you are experiencing any of these symptoms, it is not too late to do something about it. Just as your body does not function the way you want it when you are stressed, your body can also be the key to getting you unstressed.